Skipper Bill's Quest

Saturday, 27 April 2013


Posted by Skipper Bill at 07:44
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (24)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • I'm in Belorado today and it's COLD. We had driz...
      • Found the WiFI bar next to the Albergue were we ar...
      • I'm still walking but having a hell of a time with...
      • I'm lying in my bunk in Estella listening to all t...
      • Having a great meeting people on the Camino. I,m g...
      • April 21, 2013 Accommodation are really good esp...
      • April 16, 2013 I'm at the train station waiting f...
      • April 1, 2013 Only 14 more days and I'm off on my...

About Me

My photo
Skipper Bill
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.