I'm in Belorado today and it's COLD. We had drizzle, rain, sleet and sun all before noon! Kinda like back home:-) Was + 20 for several days now it's like 5.
All still well, have gotten a couple of blisters on my toes but they have been taken care of.
The countryside has changed from the vineyards to rolling green h...ills like Ireland. The Koreans have settled in somewhere else. Actually got a young Japanese fellow here now.
We met a young girl, probably around 5_
to 6 years old, in a small village this morning. She had two dogs with her, so of course I had a chat with her . Gave her a Weathers candy she was very happy...so was I. The bread delivery lady drove thru the village making deliveries.
Hope all is well at home. Was able to recharge my camera, tablet and will soon recharge my soul with a couple of Tapas and Vinos
All still well, have gotten a couple of blisters on my toes but they have been taken care of.
The countryside has changed from the vineyards to rolling green h...ills like Ireland. The Koreans have settled in somewhere else. Actually got a young Japanese fellow here now.
We met a young girl, probably around 5_
to 6 years old, in a small village this morning. She had two dogs with her, so of course I had a chat with her . Gave her a Weathers candy she was very happy...so was I. The bread delivery lady drove thru the village making deliveries.
Hope all is well at home. Was able to recharge my camera, tablet and will soon recharge my soul with a couple of Tapas and Vinos
Hi Bill,
ReplyDeleteHope the blisters are gone and you're having fun! Following your route on the map. You're moving along!
Hey Bill,
ReplyDeleteI posted a Google map of your route on your Facebook page.